How do you know the size of my shoes?
To choose the correct size is very important and especially when it is about shoes. Below you can see a help table to choose the correct shoe size with the measure in cm. and their corresponding equivalences.
How to measure your foot?
- To measure the length in cm. of his feet exactly righ Position your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- This measurement you obtain, you can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.
- We suggest you in case of any doubt between different sizes, you should select the bigger one.
Keep in mind that you should be comfortable with the shoes so to that size you have to add approximately 3/4 mm more, in case you wear socks.
In below we show you an example: if after measuring the foot, as we have indicated, has for example a measurement of 30 cm., and take a size that is equivalent to 30 cm., the shoes will be very tight and not comfortable. You’ll have to take at least 30.5 cm or 31 cm.