Handcrafted shoe made one by one, 100% handcraft.
How do you know the size of my shoes?
To choose the correct size is very important and especially when it is about shoes.
Below you can see a help table to choose the correct shoe size with the measure in cm. and their corresponding equivalences.
How to measure your foot?
- To measure the length in cm. of his feet exactly righ Position your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- This measurement you obtain, you can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.
- We suggest you in case of any doubt between different sizes, you should select the bigger one.
Keep in mind that you should be comfortable with the shoes so to that size you have to add approximately 3/4 mm more, in case you wear socks.
In below we show you an example: if after measuring the foot, as we have indicated, has for example a measurement of 30 cm., and take a size that is equivalent to 30 cm., the shoes will be very tight and not comfortable. You’ll have to take at least 30.5 cm or 31 cm.
How to take care of my shoe?
To properly care for your shoes, you must have at least:
- A hard bristle brush (removes dry mud and other residues).
- A soft bristle or suede brush is used to apply the cream and it is essential to use one per color of cream.
- A polishing or polishing brush (to be used after applying the cream).
How to clean my shoe?
When the dirt of the shoe is accused, after a hard and prolonged use or for a weekly or bi-weekly check, it is best to process the following:
- First remove the heavy dirt with a powerful brush and then wipe with a cloth moistened in water (in the most extreme case and if necessary a brushing with plenty of water is imposed).
- Afterwards, it is dried with a cloth and a special milk to thoroughly moisturize the leather of the shoe and prepare it for the subsequent bitumen which will be given in small circular layers with a very thin cloth or brush, so that the shoe is able to absorb it correctly.
- Finally a polished and shined, with the indicated soft bristle brush, suede or the old trick of wrapping a brush in an old rag or sock, which will give us a splendid shiny finish and will take your best face to the leather of our shoe.